Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This is L.I.F.E

Long time no blogging again >.< when started to work at Dorsett Hotel, my life is like a busy lady. (Mayb cos of shift work) What i feel is everyday work work work...Sometimes really feel want to rest for awhile a day or more..but it seem hard for me as i wan leave my holiday till chines new year. I want to make sure i manage to take leave on Chinese New Year.. I dun care i dun care XD End of this month i will be working night shift lo...woohoo feel exited but i guess is really tiring and not good for health. Sometimes i will think ..how good if i no need to work.. Buttttttttt i realise that it will be very very very bored and it make girl's mind turn non-stop. So i think no matter how we should work lo =) hMM..AND now the things that i don't hope to happen, is happening now. =,( He is outstation again. Hmm this time is one month (hope will shorten NOT extending ) haizzzz I know i should learn to be independence BUT I have not much friend here O... no people accompany me bo...thennnnn... everything will go very uncomfortable. I really hope u back soon. >.< 2nd day d...I'm waiting. Tik Tok Tik tok ..time please go faster this time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My little Diary~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers