Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2nd week of working life~

Time passed like a Lrt in Kuala Lumpur. 27.06.11-I have been hired by Grand Season Hotel and now it's the second week i works at there. Sometimes i will think is it right to choose this " near" hotel? I already start to get use to the working style in this hotel but somehow i don't like the system and management in this hotel. It's like out-dated and unorganized. That's why it make me wonder, should i change a new job?

But, as a freshly graduated student, we should not be choosy. If we don't have experience, it's really hard for us to find a better job. hmm...so how? I don't know. Maybe just let the destiny to decide my life. I have no idea. Work and see how then >.<

Erm... Working at Kl is not that easy as people here is different with people in Sarawak. Most of them are friendly, but dangerous tho. They may be the one who holding the knife and may kill you anytime without your knowledge. The sarawakian at here warned me that i must be careful and alert of them. It made me even don't like the working environment here. >.<'

However, i started to get use to the life here and i believe i can get over all these difficulties and will have my small space here .=) jia you and appreciate what my boyfie did. He is the one who support me in mentality. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My little Diary~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers