Wednesday, April 27, 2011

T-Junction Life~

Time always that fast. hmm..Will end my internship very soon. Back to kuching, not miri =( go there also may don't have you de.. How i wish your flight can be delayed but work is work haizzzzz

Anyway, 16 April, you have been at my side for 2 days, it's enough already. I know i should not complain already because i know you have try your best =) Today ask you many question, i know guy always don't remember date de but i am a girl. Girl always hope her boy can remember all the memory date. This is because from here we only can feel that ur love is true. Buttttt, i didn't said you are not love me truly. I understand. That's my hope only. At least you treat our "together" day importantly.XD

Hm..my life now is like a T-junction. What should I do? Which is better? I need some guide..I need some to guide me through this. I don't know which one is best for me and for us >.< Everything is unpredictable how i should make decision? How about the offer at here? Should i appreciate the opportunities?

Arghhhhh..Decision is the hardest for me! I think almost all libra is like this ba XD
I hope the next next blog will be an answer for all this XD Why not next? Because next will be for me n him de anniversary <3 hehe *hope one day you will read my blog*




*******
Kl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My little Diary~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers