Saturday, April 2, 2011

Luckily my bf is YOU XD

Sometimes really feel annoying why am i always angry because of such little thing. Ya..so so little thing then i want to spoil our relationship. NO! I don't want. Luckily my bf like you is so understanding and mature to guide me this little baby girl, always emo and cry anytime. Dear...I don't want to say sorry but thank you for accepting who i am ^^

Hmm..too long no update my blog and my 1st topic is you. =) See how important are you to me XD All this while i am doing my internship at Dorsett Regency Hotel. Got sweet and lots of bitter things but overall is fun and interesting. I think we all are not regret to choose here to have our internship.

My first department is Front office but i have never gone through front desk. Now after housekeeping department, i back to front office and the most happiest thing is i can have chance to be at front desk. It is an interesting job and very challenging as well. We must always be ready to be scold and praise by the guest. Some of the guests are very fussy and may drive you crazy. By the way, this job is really not bad. We can learn and see many things from here. At the same thing we must also learn to do thing independently. May be i can consider to apply this job beside office work. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My little Diary~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers