Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy hourrrrssss..XD

Last night, Pauline, Si Hui, Elisa, Kah Jong, Jason, Abby, Lesley, Everline and i went for k-box after our final exam of Food and Beverage Management^^ It's tiring but it's really fun as we all seldom have this kind of gathering or outing =) And i wan to go sing k when my birthday =p i love the feeling of playing around with friends.. "FAN ZHEN" my boy will not be able to celebrate with me.. So.. i with friends lo..bluek XD

Lesley brought along his camera last night. I love it so much..But then i don't think i will buy that as it's too big lo, not convenience for traveling use.. I love traveling nehhhhh..=p hehehe BY THE WAY, I want a camera!!! >.<


Two days ago, i saw ONE very cute de puppy at FB..So i click lo..wah..so many cute dog dog de pic.. i Love them so so much la.. Sometimes really hope to have one but then i don't think i will be able to take good care of "him" if i start my training or working..T___T but i love dog dog..especially poodle.. teacup that type de.. ^^


Let's me show the picture^^


This one i love the most...So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


They are so small when 2 months old.. small right? They are so called tea cup poodles.^^




SEE SEE SEE... cute right? >.<


Hmm..Have to ahead to INTIMA meeting soon le..
So
SO
I
End
Here
Lo

^_^

Bwai

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My little Diary~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers